Thursday, March 27, 2008

Graphic 45. Way to go Auntie D!


A Page I designed of Libby using papers by Diane Schultz of Graphic 45.
My Aunt, Diane Schultz, took a huge risk, tossed everything she had into the ring and started a new paper arts (scrapbooking) company. Not only did she come out with a bang, but was featured in Scrapbook Obsessions Monthly kit mere weeks after her launch. She is an immensely talented designer. I'm so proud of her! Part of me hopes in some SMALL way I helped her. I love using her papers they are amazing. In the next few weeks we'll be putting together the Graphic 45 design team. Post if you are interested in an application!

3 comments:

Amber Gardiner said...

I think you should get some credit for the success, because of the masterpieces that you make with her paper.

Libby said...

How exciting! I would definitely be interested in an application for the Graphoc 45 design team. Maybe it's coincidence but my name is Elisabeth and I too go by Libby :) How funny. Here's my blog if you want to contact me. http://scraphappyutah.blogspot.com/

Crystal said...

Gorgeous layout Chris, seriously. And I just got my kit with all her paper and it's beautiful.

I would be interested in at least hearing what the requirements for her design team would be. It might be something I would enjoy if I have the time.