Monday, January 3, 2011

LOVING MY NEW WARD!!!

I have felt so loved and accepted by my new ward! I was called to Activity Days my very first day in church which was awesome. I literally got HUGS from strangers and everyone has been so very kind. Tonight we came home from the Jazz game to a gift and this note:

Dear Gardiner Family,

How wonderful it is to have such a bright, beautiful couple in our ward and neighborhood. We already have felt blessed by your family. You fit right in and we will love having you here and getting to know you!

Love,
Bishop and Anne Bowen


Coming from a ward in which I was lost for two years, (The blame is partially to mostly mine I'm sure.) it was a sweet homecoming. Isn't that funny? I feel at home. I have from the second I stepped foot into this house 9 months ago!

Ah, home.

5 comments:

LeShel said...

how wonderful to find home

Crystal said...

That's great. I'm glad!

Cami said...

Oh that's so important. Wonderful!

Adrienne said...

Hooray!

Jenney Rees said...

I've just been called to Activity Days as well!