Friday, March 5, 2010

Half Way.

Tonight was my half way weigh in for "The Biggest Loser" contest. Ironically I've lost half the weight that I wanted to. The most exciting thing is this... When I weighed in, my metabolic age was 38. THIRTY. EIGHT. Not that thirty-eight is a bad age, it's just that I am only 30, so being metabolically 38 was more unacceptable than having a few extra pounds; more unacceptable than having a high percentage of body fat.

Today's weigh in was awesome. Not only am I in the lead, I have lost 14 lbs, 5 percent body fat and I am metabolically...26 years old!

I have worked my tail off for 7 long weeks, not cheating once with my eating, working out six days a week.

I feel better. So much better! Hard work is worth it. Praise Heaven!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

YAY! I am totally in your cheering section on this one!!!

Crystal said...

That's GREAT!!

Jenney Rees said...

That's wonderful! I hope you win!