Monday, March 8, 2010

Hailey's New Do

Hailey went for a haircut. She wanted it short. I told the woman "shoulder length." This is the stylist's interpretation of shoulder length. Ridiculous. She looks too old. I don't want her to grow up so fast. She loves it though. By the way, Doug says it is all my fault that she won't just smile for a picture. He says she gets her poser nature from me. I have absolutely no idea what he is talking about.

Oh and it should be noted that I think she's beautiful no matter how short or long her hair is... I just like long baby hair. :)




8 comments:

Crystal said...

It looks cute on her. Both Tim and I thought Chaylee looked so much older when she got her bob last summer too. We started growing it out immediately.

Amber Gardiner said...

I think she looks younger, is that weird?

Jeana said...

It's so cute!

Cami said...

Very cute. I think (though I don't know her) that she looks younger too.

Adrienne said...

She looks darling! I don't think it is her hair that gives Hailey that mature look. I think it is the old soul looking out through those beautiful eyes. Much like her Mom.

Liz said...

Such a beautiful girl. I love her haircut!!! By the way, if you could stop them from growing up, my home would be full of teens! :O)

si tu veux said...

Oh so beautiful! Love it.

When Clarissa cut her hair I was on the floor in the Salon picking up her lengths of baby hair. Her stylist finally cut off about a 6 inch length and handed it to me and told me to get off his floor.

She has now grown up and decided to GROW out her hair again...misses the length. YEA!!!

Congrats. She is beautiful!

rachel said...

I LOVE it! Just got Ceci her first haircut and it looks very similar.