- I lost 17 lbs
- I went from 38 metabolic age to 25
- I lost over 5 percent body fat
- I lost 35.5 inches
- I'm in a size 6, yay!
- I learned how to "Eat Clean" and have made permanent life changes. I think this will have a huge impact on my family for years and years to come. I have completely changed the way we eat.
- I have more energy.
- ...and the most exciting thing to have come from this contest I can't talk about yet. But if I hadn't done The Biggest Loser contest a certain thing would not be happening right now in my life. When I can finally say something, you'll all agree it was worth the $50 buy in!
I have 11 lbs left to my goal so I'm taking a week off and then I'm starting a new workout plan. I'm eating really well so I don't need to change that, but I will allow myself to have a break once in awhile which I haven't done.

3 comments:
I'm dying to know what the thing is. . .
Me too! I can't handle an unsolved mystery!!
CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you...and yah, what is the thing????
Post a Comment