...I agree with nearly every word Glenn Beck says in this video with Katie Couric. For political nerds like me who have 40 minutes, this is a great clip.
That was very interesting. I watched the whole thing while I made rolls. I agree wholeheartedly with everything he said too, except the flag burning part. I loved how he described his faith.
"For we labor diligently to write, to persuade our children, and also our brethren to believe in Christ, and to be reconciled to God; for we know that it is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do."
A Quote
You don't have to be perfect, only willing to be perfected.
4 comments:
That was very interesting. I watched the whole thing while I made rolls. I agree wholeheartedly with everything he said too, except the flag burning part. I loved how he described his faith.
I heard the words Glen Beck and I just can't do it!
:)
I heart Glen Beck...
Sorry don't like Glenn Beck! He is crazy and I can't stand him!
Post a Comment