I'm home. The surgery went well. I'm hoping for good results from pathology and I'm looking forward to turning the corner in this year of bad health. Thank you all for your kindness.
We are so glad that everything went well with the surgery. We were praying for you and thinking of you over the weekend. Good luck with your recovery and high hopes for good results. Love ya!
Welcome back to your beautiful and peaceful home. Rest and take care of yourself. We pray that you will continue to heal and be back up in no time at all. Still praying for you and your family.
"For we labor diligently to write, to persuade our children, and also our brethren to believe in Christ, and to be reconciled to God; for we know that it is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do."
A Quote
You don't have to be perfect, only willing to be perfected.
14 comments:
I'm thinking of ya! Take it easy and call me or facebook me if Haley wants to come over and play with Chynna! Seriously--we'd LOVE to have her!
I'm glad everything went well! That is a relief to hear :)
I'm so glad, Christie.
I've been worried.
I hope the results are the best they can be.
Glad to know you're home.
YEA!! Here's to a year of fabulous health :)
Christie,
We are so glad that everything went well with the surgery. We were praying for you and thinking of you over the weekend. Good luck with your recovery and high hopes for good results. Love ya!
Dave and Cynthia
I'm so glad to hear this. I've thought of you often over the last couple of days. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
glad that you are home. rest and take everyone up on their offers to help.
Welcome back to your beautiful and peaceful home. Rest and take care of yourself. We pray that you will continue to heal and be back up in no time at all. Still praying for you and your family.
We are praying for a quick recovery and we are glad everything went well.
yeah. take care and rest up. so glad you are home.
Glad you are home! My thoughts are with you and your family! Love you cousin!!!
YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!!
I'm glad you are home. I hope all goes well with your recovery.
I'm honored to be your recovery warden. I hope everyone else is following in my example and requiring you to rest!
:)
I'm glad you're alright. I've been worried about you. Hope your recovery goes well and your results are positive.
Praying for you!
Post a Comment