Holy moly Christie you look AMAZING!!! You should be so proud of your accomplishment. I cant believe you just had your little baby this time last year also and now look at you.. You inspire me to get my butt in gear!!
You look so awesome! It was awesome being up their with you and your family. I just want you to know that I think you are amazing! I am glad to able to get to know you. Girls Camp is going to ROCK!!
"For we labor diligently to write, to persuade our children, and also our brethren to believe in Christ, and to be reconciled to God; for we know that it is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do."
A Quote
You don't have to be perfect, only willing to be perfected.
7 comments:
One Year ago you had just given birth to a baby, HELLO!
you look amazing! congrats to you!
That is an incredible accomplishment, you look fantastic!! Congrats!
Holy moly Christie you look AMAZING!!! You should be so proud of your accomplishment. I cant believe you just had your little baby this time last year also and now look at you.. You inspire me to get my butt in gear!!
Hey Skinny - you look FABULOUS!!
You're inspiring!
You look so awesome! It was awesome being up their with you and your family. I just want you to know that I think you are amazing! I am glad to able to get to know you. Girls Camp is going to ROCK!!
Chris, you look so good. You inspire me, having just given birth myself.
Post a Comment