Libby is always singing and dancing. I'm trying to figure out how best to support her talent. For now that takes the form of dancing at The Dance Conservatory at the Utah Center of Performing Arts where I teach Acting/Singing. These are pictures of her performance in Mary Poppins. She was adorable. She always is. It is the highlight of a mother's life to watch her children use their talents and be happy. For the record, I need the pictures from my mom's camera to prove that they came. Secondly, this is pretty much the worst pregnant picture of me in existance. It's truly heinous. Posting it proves that I care more that my daughter know I witnessed her dancing than I do about my looks. Writing that last sentance proves that I care more about the way I look than being truly humble. Oh well. It gives me another thing to work on. ;)
Glad you were able to be there. Just so you know, I think the picture is beautiful and one day your little ones, all three of them, will look at pics of their gorgeous mother sacrificing for them and be honored that they got to be with you!
"For we labor diligently to write, to persuade our children, and also our brethren to believe in Christ, and to be reconciled to God; for we know that it is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do."
A Quote
You don't have to be perfect, only willing to be perfected.
3 comments:
Very pretty little dancer!
Go Libby! So very exciting!
Glad you were able to be there. Just so you know, I think the picture is beautiful and one day your little ones, all three of them, will look at pics of their gorgeous mother sacrificing for them and be honored that they got to be with you!
Take care.
For the record I think you look super cute...and happy. Love ya'all. Praying and enjoying the updates. Way to go Libby...ditto Jeana!
Post a Comment