Today is October 17 and today I did not have a hysterectomy. I was supposed to. It was scheduled. Then there were two lines on the stick and a change of plans. That is so great...which is what I'm going to tell myself every minute that I'm awake for the next 200 days. Because these are hard days. But in these hard days are miraculous things...
A dedicated mother-in-law
Phone Calls from friends
Unexpected Dinner from a neighbor
Flowers from a neighbor
Singing children
Visits from friends
etc. and so forth
I am richly and abundantly blessed by the people around me. I'm also so tired and down and don't know how I'll make it through tomorrow. But I have faith. This morning I had NO idea how I would do it and look at all that happened to take care of me. I'm planning on little miracles every day...for the next 200 days...and someday this will all be done!
2 years ago

3 comments:
Prayers and lots of love and concern coming your way from our way. You are
truly an AMAZING woman with great FAITH! ♥♥♥♥
Miss you and the girls! Wish we lived closer so I could help out! You can do this!
Thinking of you, and yours. Bless you always Christie. Thanks for sharing what you are going through. You are a wonderful writer. :)
Post a Comment