The Pulse of Hopeful Life by Jeana WattersMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
This beautifully written book is an honest look at grief and how it holds one woman captive over several years. A little bit of everything from humor to soul wrenching heartbreak; you literally feel each emotion along with the protaganist (Andria). In the end, true love conquers all, but unexpectedly and in its true form: the love of a mother. This is a highly literary novel for women's literature and I've sung its praises to all my friends!
View all my reviews
This book is written by one of my dearest friends. I have been with her through all of it from the very beginning and I believe I was one of her first readers. I say this to brag because I really think she is a literary marvel and I am lucky to know her. You can purchase The Pulse of Hopeful Life here, https://www.createspace.com/3506236 .

2 comments:
Thank you, Christie! Your support means so much to me!
AMEN!! Love your review :)
Post a Comment